My first Post

yeah
I guess it's not that easy to start and find the right words. But I 'll give it a try ^^ 

Today I am showing you one of my favs, casual but cute outfits. 



I really really love this Bodysuit from *epic* 'cause of the cute hood. Look! It has loooong bunny ears and face <3 And the color is boombastic! Even if green isn't one of my favorites^^
Also I wanted to show you this amazing skinny jeans by cynful. It fit's great and didn't need any adjustment (even for my non-standart-sized avatar). You should give it a try 'cause it is free for Jack or Jill Hunt! You need to search for a little object with the female symbol on it :)



At least I am in love with my skin from essence. You know, I am a skin collector and often change my look, but since I got this skin I didn't change it <3 <3 <3


All I need to say now is:
Thanks for reading and have a great sunday :) 

Hope to see you next time <3


What I am also wearing:


skin: essence - Aime *peche* (browless)

brows: tsg  - Miss Sassy Brows (brown)

Lashes: *sissi* Lashes 01
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Make up Tattoo -Just Liners1 + Mons /Makeups - eyeliner Ombre-green
Hair: .ploom. Vanellope - Candy Pack

Body: *epic* bombastic basic Bunneh Bodysuit green (Groupgift)
pants: [cynful] skinny jeans (for jack or jill hunt / till 28. February)
heels: *epic* Mesh Glitter Heels silver (groupgift)

Ikon: Spectral Eyes - Leonine (Groupgift)
Boobs: Lolas Tango Mirage
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Casual
Mouth: loud mouth alli ´+gapped teeth + tsg sweet luna lipglos (for mesh lips)

Poses: Glitterburps on Marketplace

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS