Hai!


There are a lot of events running and I want to show you my favorites :)

At Fit For A Princess you can get everything royal related (dresses, crowns, etc) and there are a lot of great designers with beautiful things <3



I decided  for this beautiful Gown by Junebug. I love the high neck part and the layered effect of the skirt. It suits my avatar really good without changing my shape. On my (royal) Head I am wearing a little piece of amazingness! This little crown is from Krystal's gatcha at Fit For A Princess event. There are plenty colors you can get and even 1 rare. Absolutly worth it <3



My Necklace is a gift for collecting stamps at the Enchantment event. There are 20 stores participating and each store has specially marked items for sale at their mainstores. Here you will get more Information about the event and how it works.

Have fun and take care!



What else am I wearing

Skin: Essence - Aime *peche*
Makeup:  Glitzz - Thrift Shop Gift eyeliner
Lashes: [glow] Studio - tdr 2010 bestseller (3 pair of lashes)
Eyes: IKON - VIP Group Gift January 2014
Hair: Clawtooth - Windswept (Enchanting Brunettes pack) 
Crown: Krystal - Sweet Princess Mini Crown , available at Fit for a princess

Dress: *{Junbug}* - Sleeping Beauty, available at Fit for a Princess
Shoes: Deviance - MiLady Slippers in Snow for SLINK Mid Feet only (old Gatcha Item, don*t know if still available at mainstore)
Necklace: T.arnished - Thorns at my Neck, available at Enchanment as a gift for collecting stamps
Ring: Moon Amore - Releaza Rings (Patterns) Gatcha Item at Fit for a princess


Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements
Mouth and Teeth: loudmouth - Alli and gapped Teeth
Lipstick: .tsg -  Sweet Luna Lipgloss
Nailpolish: ~Glitterburps~ Cloud No. 9

Poses: ~Glitterburps~

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS