Well, I know I am a bit late but I had some problems with my Internet.


I went to the Cutie Moon Fair a few days ago and felt like I was in Paradise! So  many great Things from awesome designers , 

I will show you 2 outfits that I got there and fell in love with :)




First one is a Sailormoon inspired Dress by Violent Seduction. I bought the chibi one and I really love it! You can get the other versions there , too :) 
Just look at these cute bows <3
And well, Wasabi Pills made perfect moonie hair! The one I am wearing with my first outfit is the Chibi Hair and it looks so cute! The color are amazing and I guess I will wear this hair more often than I should ^^




The second Outfit I want to show you is a little sailor inspired dress by The Secret Store. It's called Sweet Sailor Dress and I got the Chibi Version, too :) You can wear it for almost every Situation because it is not too much Moonie^^ (And that's because I am wearing it for a few days now <3) 
I combined it with Wasabi Pills Bunny Hair, beause I think that makes the look more cute <3





What else am I wearing:

Outfit1
Skin: Essence - Aime *peche*
Makeup: *league* Classic Wing Eyeliner (old gift)+ .tsg Dolly Lips - Bitten (VIP Group gift)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Chibi Mesh Hair (Candies Pack)

Dress: Violent Seduction - Eternal Uniform (Chibi)
Shoes: fri. - Venus Heels (pink)for sink feet,  other colors available
Jewelry: .tsg - Prism Power Jewelry (Chibi Moon) other Colors available
Tiara: Wimey: the chibi Tiara (Gatcha item, more to collect)

Magic Wand: ISON+ Tulip - Sailor Wand (Moon) other wands available (animated)

Outfit2
Skin: Essence - Aime *peche*
Makeup: *ys&ys* Impero Eyemakeup (Old TDR)+ .tsg Dolly Lips - Bitten (VIP Group gift)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Bunny Hair (Candies Pack)

Dress: The Secret Store - Sweet Sailor Dress (Chibi)
Shoes: fri. - Venus Heels (pink)for sink feet,  other colors available
Jewelry: .tsg - Prism Power Jewelry (Chibi Moon) other Colors available

Slink Hands and Feet in both outfits

Poses: ~Glitterburps~

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS