Just a quickie today XD


I managed to buy the "cute azz" by luck inc.  Jep, I know .. I am sloooow^^ But It was a hard decision between the phat azz an cute azz :) 



I bought these great panties by Luas urban style :) Well, I needed matchig clothes so I was hopping arround and then.. I went overboard a bit *blushes*



As I found these amazing sneaker wedges by *epic* I knew these will be mine! I so so so looooove the colours! And there is a little animated heart line at them. Now you know why I get these, right? 



well... and then it was mix and matching through my Inventory. And yep, rainbow colours all over :D


What am I wearig:

Skin: .tsg Hope in Vanity
Mouth: .Loud Mouth Alli +Gapped Teeth + .tsg Angel Lipstick - Lavendar Loud mouth
Lashes: [glow] Studio - tdr 2010 bestseller (3 pair of lashes)
Eyes: IKON vip group gift - january 2014
Makeup: [Mad Echo] - Leopard Eyeshadow Fatpack
Hair: Exile - Quiet Afterthought (Wild Fusion 2 Pack)

Hands: Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hands (Casual)
Fingernails: .tsg -  Slink Fingernails - Jewel Decora
Bangles: Izzie's - 80's Rainbow bangles

Bum: *luck inc. * - Cute Azz
Shirt: ~Sassy!~ Singer Icon fair Gift - Urban Top (not available, but there should be equal Shirts in mainstore)
Panties: Luas Urban Style - Noelia (Purple)
Socks: *epic* - [slink]  tight High Shoeless Socks (pink-rainbow)
Shoes: *epic* - 8-Bit Heart Sneaker Wedges (Blackout purple)






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS