Hai !


It's been a while since I've blogged the last time. I moved in RL and wasn't able to get online a lot.

Today I want to show you a sexy latex outfit from Caprica. I followed this store from the beginning and thought I should introduce it to my fellow readers :D

I really like the Clothes and especially the Textures that aren't to overworked as in some other stores that offer latex clothes.

But just take a look. 



This sexy little thing comes in 3 colors: black, white and red. And you will have some great options. I choose those little bows and the bottom of the skirt. But you also could chose halters and stockings wich are in the pack, too :D


Caprica offers sexy things for male and female. Just check out their things  HERE.


What else am I wearing:

Skin: Glam Affair -  Kallisto Exotic 01
Lashes: [Glow] Studio -  Innocent Eyelashes (TDR Bestseller 2010)
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes (Starfall)
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Low Hair (Monsoon pack)

Outfit: Caprica - Underbreast Sexy Latex Dress 
Heels: Hyacinth - Glamistry White

Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Dimple Cheeks with piercing (here)
Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (gold)
Nails: ->Freak<-  Oriental Nails (slink applier), comming soon

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS