Hai!

I feel better so  I have prepared another Collabor88 post for you :D

Today I want to show you this amazing Outfit by Tres Blah. It is really perfect and it's exactly what I imagine when I am thinking about Safari.

Tres blah offers 3 single Items : Blouse, Shorts and Boots. Every Item is really well made and nicely textured <3 You can chose between different colors! 



I really don't need you to tell  that these clothes fit really good, do I ?

And ladies: Look at my Hair <3



Tableau Vivant offers 2 beautiful Hairstyles at Collabor88 and this one is my favorite on (of course I bought both hairstyles^^)
You get a hud for the headband and feather to change the color of single items.
And you know what? I love it! 

Well, thats a shortie again I guess..

Have a great Day and take care <3

What else am I wearing

Skin: Glam Affair -  Kallisto Exotic (<333) , available at Collabor88
Hairbase: Amacci - Hairbase Tattoos 2
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Panther Hair (Monsoon pack), available at Collabor88

Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes in Oak

Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Hoops, available at Collabor88
Bag : Zenith - Lion Head Bag (rare) , available at Seasons Story

Blouse: Tres Blah - Khaki Blouse in Sand, available at Collabor88
Shorts: Tres Blah - Khaki Shorts in Black,  available at Collabor88
Boots: Tres Blah - Riding Boots in light Brown, available at Collabor88

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancements

Props: all available at Collabor88
Apple Fall "Cat" Art
Apple Fall Cast Iron Victorian Fireplace
Apple Fall Wooden Tribal jars
Apple Fall Plaster Horse
The Loft  Mara Orchids Soft red
Trompe Loeil Rivershire Chair with pillow

House: Trompe Loeil Rivershire waterwheel, available at Collabor88

Poses:  Marukin and Glitterburps

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS