Hai!

After some Offtime due to illness I am back :D

And I went to Collabor88 and it was a blast! I spent too much money XD

Today I want to show you the prettiest sommer/boho dress I ever saw! Zenith created it and I am blown away <3  This dress suits perfect, is great textured and it gave me a feeling of beeing a boho princess.
Zenith is also offering bohemian heels :D And of course they are great, too!



Well, Spellbound has amazing Hair for this round of collabor88 and I really fell in love! It is summery short and with a cute braid and I say it again: I love it! It comes with a bow option , too :D

And Ladies... Glam Affair released a new skintone... Exotic... And I love love love love it! You can get it in several makeups at Collabor88 and it is the prettiest dark tanned skin I have ever seen! Go and get it Ladies!



Girls, you really should get to Collabor88! So many great Designers and Items <3

Well, enough for today. I will snuggle up with my hotwater bottle and blanket to feel better soon.

Take care honeypops <3


What else am I wearing:

Skin: Glam Affair - Kalisto (Exotic), available at Collabor88 
Hairbase: Amacci - Hairbase Tattoos 2
Hair: Spellbound - Toothbrush, available at Collabor88

Necklace: Izzie's - Letter heart Necklace
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Keisha, available at Collabor88
Bracelet and Ring: Blah. - Hana Flower Ring and Bracelet, available at OMGacha Event

Dress: Zenith -  Bohemian Summer (in rose) , available at Collabor88
Shoes: Zenith - Bohemian String Platform Shoes, available at Collabor88

Hands and Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancements

House: Trompe Loeil - Rivershire waterwheel ,available at Collabor88 

Poses: Marukin and Glitterburps

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS