*sneeks in*


Oh hai! 
Didn't know that you are already here *giggles*

Today I was strolling through Secondlife and came along the WE <3 Roleplay Event. A nice little event with a few great shops who are offering anything you need for your roleplay (Not only the gorean ones). As I was moving from shop to shop I fell in love. Nooo, no man or woman caught my eye. There was an amazing mesh gown by Peqe! For the event they chose 2 colors they are offering 30% off the normal prize! But as you already should know me, I looooove pink^^ So I went to Peqe Mainstore to see if they have the dress in other colors. Guess what? They do! But only the 2  at the We <3 Roleplay Event are 30% off.




As you see, it is truly beautiful! The textures match  great and they look like they will feel fantastic if you touch them (I KNOW you can't, but they look so real)


The second amazing thing I found is the Feathered collar by [The Forge]. It is unrigged mesh and comes in a fatpack with pretty color options. And you should know that it's 50% off at the event!! 




And know I will explain why  I will live with a catchy tune in my head for days:

I needed some nice hair for this outfit and came along Elsa hair by Catwa. I fell in love with this some while ago and always thought that I have seen this hair anywhere else in my life. Yep... I know where it is from... After Hubbie singing "let it go" from disney's Frozen it was like "oh... how could I forgot who ELSA is" and I am singing this song since 5am in the morning


What am I also wearing:


skin: essence - Aime *peche* (blonde brows)
Lashes: *sissi* Lashes 01
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Make up Tattoo -Just Liners1 

Feet: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Feet female Mid
Hands: Slink -  Avatar Enhancement Hands -Casual

Collar: [The Forge] Feather Collar (50% off at we <3 roleplay/comes in Fatpack)
Dress: Peqe - Highgarden pink (30% off at we <3 roleplay/but in 2 other colors, this is bought at the mainstore)
Earrings: (Dahlinks) Morrihgan Pearl&Diamond Earrings
Hair: catwa - elsa (4)


Pose: Custom Pose made by Gwin Leshelle (Owner of ~Glitterburps~)








Because I hate sining alone.... you will need to watch this^^



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS