Heya!


Last week I was able to get to Collabor88 and it was stll crowded. BUT I got some pretty , cute, nerdy things there  ;) 
This  collabors round theme is: BACK TO BUSINESS. There are so many pretty things to buy, that it was hard to decide which one I will get for myself.

I fell in love with the Diane Frames from yummy. These are exactly the glasses I would expect a secretary wearing. The texture is amazing an fits the frame perfectly. You are able to resize these unrigged mesh glasses to fit your head . A must buy!
The next cute thing I got is this amazing mesh Blouse by *BOOM*. I just love the color and the little ruffles <3 it also let my boobies look sexy ^^



And as you know, I looove pink and ruffles. So I needed to get some nice things for this blouse. I went to *BOOM* Mainstore and got a cute little skirt with a colorchanging bow. I added ruffled socks and my favorite high plateau heels from THE SUGAR GARDEN. Voilá, that's what I would look like if I were a secretary XD


What else am I wearing:

Skin: .tsg - Chloe in Siren (clear skin)
Hair: .ploom - Imogen (Candy Pack)
Lashes: *sissi* Lashes 01
Makeup: :Glamorize: Make up Tattoo - Just Liners 1

Top and Skirt: *Boom* Hello Girl Ruffle Top (Blush) + Minka Mini Ruffle (doll pink)
Socks and Heels: .tsg Prissy Ruffle Socks (Solid white) + Bubbles Heels (pink)
Glasses: Yummy - Diane Frames - Tortoise

Hands+Feet: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Feet (high) + Avatar Enhancement Hands (casual)

Pose : Custom pose by Gwin LeShelle (~Glitterburps~ on Marketplace)


I will show you another outfit from this collabor round soon. I just need to get my Internet fixed for taking pictures again

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS