Hai!


As I promised I will show you another great outfit from the running Collabor88 round.

A very sexy, futuristic looking one from r2 fashion. I have several great outfits from this store, so it was a must buy for me. I just love how perfect the textures are! The look so silky and metallic and.. I loooove them (even if they are not pink and purple^^)

Well, the bodysuit and boots come in several color options, but I will show you my favorite one: copper. 


As you see, the back is very open and shows the best(?) side ^^
The shoes are made for the slink high feet only and suit them so well!




































What I am also wearing


Skin: .tsg Hope in Vanity
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Low Hair- Ladies (Monsoon Pack) available at Collabor88
Mouth: .Loud Mouth Alli +Gapped Teeth + .tsg Angel Lipstick - Lavendar Loud mouth
Makeup: cheLLe (eyeshadow) Glamour Puss
Lashes: [glow] Studio - tdr 2010 bestseller (3 pair of lashes)
Eyes: IKON vip group gift - january 2014

Bodysuit and Boots: r2 Fashion -  enbi suit +boots (in copper) available at Collabor88

Hands and Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands (Casual) +Feet (High)

Tattoo: ~Glitterburps~ Simple Tatts <3

Poses: Essential Soul Studio and Poses





0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS