Hai!

During the last 3 days my Inventory exploded, because I went to The Chapter 4. Well, every month it is a must go for me. All of  those pretty things and gachas *_*

This Round is something special, because The Chapter 4 is turning 1 year :) Happy Birthday *throwing confetti*
Well, for that cause all Designers created a nice little gift that are ready to picked up there. You only need to join the group of The Chapter 4.

Today I will show you some of these Gifts and some of my gacha items I got there and also some cute little ones that are from a store gacha :)




As you can see, I have some new little Friends :) These are made by Obscura Benoir, the owner of D'n'C.  These litte cuties are called Boxis and you can collect them. There are 6 common and 1 rare.
Ionic has made suuuper cute items for  their gacha! I played it 3 Times and got the Desk with Chair and the cabinet with these little houses in it <3
You can also see 2 Items from Oh la la. The gorgeous hanging book and the A stool are so well made! and the stool has poses in it *-* I guess I will play those gachas again to get more cute stuff *sighs




Let me now show you my outfit. It's kinda nerdy/girl next door like, but I really like it. 
My Blouse and Skirt are from Tokame and are the Birthdaygift for The Chapter 4. It comes as 1 piece and has the cute cage necklace extra . I combined this Outfit with another birthday gift from Moon. They made this incredible cute messy hairstyle. you will get the greyscale pack :)
My little furry companion is from Alchemy/birdy and it's from The charpter 4 gacha there. Well, I guess I am a birdy gacha addicted. I looooooove who cute these things are and I always play this gacha once.... or twice... or.. well.. I spend much time on the birdy gachas <3

You need to tp to The Chapter 4 now and make yourself happy by buying these cutnesses :) Hurry, because it will only last a few days.

Take care hufflepuffling <3


What else am I wearing

Skin: DeeTalez - A.T.W. Uma (in nordic) 
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes in Oak
Lashes: [glow] Studio TDR2010 Bestseller (3 pair of lashes) 
Hair: Moon {Hair} - Unreflected Greyscale Pack , Birthdaygift at TCF
Glasses: BB- Gothica Nerd Glasses 

Dress:  Tokame - Damara Autumn Dress + Heart in a cage Necklace , Birthdaygift at TCF
Heels: fri.day -  Moxie Heels (baby) , available at C88
Tights: {Mes petites Coutures} -  Rawr Collection
Kitty: Alchemy/.birdy - Sassy Cat - G -Snow , available at TFC
Purse: Offbeat - nyanyanaya purseBirthdaygift at TCF


Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements
Polish: ~Glitterburps~ Cloud No. 9

Furniture: *ionic* and oh la la,  available at TFC

Boxis: D'n'C 

Poses: ~Glitterburps~ and sr3d poses

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS