Hai!


I am waiting for summer so bad, because I hate the rainy spring weather a lot. I miss the sun, the warming beams and sitting outside without an umbrella or freezing.

My outfit today is inspired by the time when Spring turns into summer. When the days are warm and the nights are a bit colder, but not that cold. When Flowers and Trees are in bloom and the air smells great. When you can walk through parks, having icecream in the sun and seeing al the birds and bees and butterflies everywhere <3




The dress I am wearing is from Paradisis. It is like I like pring/summer dresses the most: Strapless and long. The Textures are really pretty!
I combined them with Ingenue's Lillian Heels for a more Ladylike look. But I think some Sandals or even nice flipflops will match great :)




I really need to show you my nails! These slink addons were made my Gwin LeShelle, the owner of Glitterburps, and I adore them (no, not only because they are pink^^)! I can't wait for more (hurry up Gwin *lols*) 
If you look closer, I am wearing a little nice ring on my finger. No, I am not enganged or married XD
This little thingy is from ->Freak<- and it has the tiniest bling bling I have ever seen ;) The Store is available on MP at the moment, but they will open their SL Gates soon.


So far, I want to wish you all an amazing weekend with lots of sunshine 
Take care everyone <3


What else am I wearing

Skin: Essence - Aime *peche*
Makeup: Glitzz - Thrift Shop Gift eyeliner
Lashes[Glow] Studio - tdr 2010 bestsellers 
Eyes: IKON - VIP Group gift January 2014
Hair: Tram - D314 in Cork

Dress: Paradisis - Fleur de Printemps
Necklace: Pure Poison - Aileen

Nails: ~Glitterburps~ Cloud No. 9 Nailpolish Addon for Slink Hands
Ring: ->Freak<-  Memoire Ring on Marketplace

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements
Mouth and Teeth: Loudmouth . Alli and gapped Teeth

Poses: LAP and ~Glitterburps~

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS