Hai!

After some grey and rainy days the sun came out today. I felt so good inside her warming beams that I am in a very happy mood now :)

Because oft that I decided to get a really colorful look for you, sooooo... here we goooo :)




First of all: My Rainbowskirt from Katat0nik. I love the colors, the layered look, well, everything! Just look at it's rainbow colors and fell in love. There are several Skirts to choose from. I also got a light rainbow version of this skirt there (you will love it!)
Well, I asked myself what to wear with this pretty skirt and went to Blah. I know I would find a perfect Item there that will fit my needs :) And yep, I found this georgous Bodysuit that looks some kind of melted Icecream. I got myself the lilac/sky one, even if it was hard to choose any (all are so pretty colored)




At Blah I also find my new favorite Shoes! Well.. Shoes is the wrong word I guess... But I knew I couldn't live without these Getas in Latex <3 
Hoshi Kimono is offering these pretty Babies in several colors and also with a wooden base! Just jump into the store and  get your favorite pair :D


Well, enough for today . I want you to have an amazing weekend with lots of sunshine :D

Love , Secret


What else am I wearing

Skin: Deetalez - Uma in Nordic 
Hair: [LCKY ] -  Rene (Disaster Pack)
Eyes: .tsg - Galxy Eyes in Pink
Lips: .tsg - Lip Tinte in Sugarplum
Eye makeup: .tsg - Doki Doki Eyeshadow simple (gatcha Item, available at .tsg Mainstore)
Lashes: [glow] studio - TDR 2010 bestseller 
Star tattoo: ~Glitterburps ~ Starsies Tattoos (wearing Teeny Tiny)

Bodysuit: Blah. - my Sticky Candy Suit in Lilac/Sky
Skirt: Katat0nik - Tulle Skirt in Candy Rainbow + Tulle Skirt Waistband
Tights: *epic* Tight High Toeless Socks (I didn't use the applier for slink feet)
Shoes: Blah. - My elevated Getas in Latex (violet)

Bow: tsg. Crowned Jewel Hairbow in Pink (Colorchange Hud for gems and metal included)
Noseringellabella - Rondure - Carbon&Pearl (gatcha Item from Mainstore)
Collar: Blah. - My Nekomata Collar (Special White Pack)
Ring: Blah. - My cute Vampaia Ring (Violet)
Nails: {ZOZ} - Glitter Candy Gold Polish

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements
Boobs: Lola Tango Mirage

Poses: ~Glitterburps~ Oh Joy and Fly away from here

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS