Hai!


I am a bit behind with this post, cause of a busy RL . BUT

This time Collabor88's Round is incredible amazing <3
Would have bought everything in there, but I already bought too much thogh^^

Let me show you what I got 

First of all I'd like to show you these pretty Furnitures and dishes! I mixed and matched some of Floorplan, Flowey's and The Loft Items to fit my needs. These Little Dinerplates are sooo pretty. And the Table is Texturechange! Love love love! 



The Dress I am wearing is from Milk Motion and  loooooook! It fits so perfectly and lets my boobies look so nice *sighs* and of course I bought it in pink :D 
I choose fri.days Moxie Heels. These match my dress so well and really remember me at the 50's. 



Well, enough for today, have a happy and sunny rest of the weekend everyone <3

What else am I wearing:

Skins: ->Freak<- Dyane in B tone, incl. SLINK Appliers (available soon)
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes in Oak
Lashes: [glow] Studio TDR2010 Bestseller (3 pair of lashes)
Hair: Tram - D427 hair in amber (available at Collabor88)

Dress: Milk Motion - Pin up Dress in pink (available at Collabor88)
Earings: Maxi Gossamer - Matinee Shimmer (available at Collabor88)
Heels: Fri.day -  Moxi Heels in baby (available at Collabor88)
Hairbow: LaGyo -  Mary Bow Bandana pack 3 (available at Collabor88)

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements
Polish: ~Glitterburps~ Cloud No. 9

Furniture and Dishes: FloorplanFlowey's and The Loft (available at Collabor88)

Poses: ~Glitterburps~ Oh Joy (1st Picture)  and Purple Poses Mila (2nd Picture)



All LM's can be found under Shop and Event Landmarks at right top of this page or i you click here



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS