Hai!

Oh my God! 
That was the first thing I said when I arrived at Collabor 88. This round is, well, incredible! 
Lots of summery, breezy, easy living things. I guess I bought too much this time *giggles*

But I will try to show you 1 outfit at a time :D 

Today, I will show you some kind of casual outfit from ISON. You will hve to choose from a lot of Shirts and Pants... And you can mix and match them as you like.



 I decided to get me some printed black and white chinos and a ruffled tunic blouse in ocean. As you know, I really like the Clothes ISON is creating, because they are so well textured and fit great.
For my feet I got to The still running arcade gacha event and played the ISON gacha a couple of times until I got these pretty boots in navy.



My Hair is made by Truth and is called Oceana.Look how cute it is with the shawl braided into it <3 You will get it at Collabor88 :D
As you know Truth Hair, there are a lot of colorpacks to choose from AND you will be able to change the texture of the shawl, too! Love love love!

And well, I needed some Jewelry to complete this outfit. And Maxi Gossamer is offering amazing Jewelry at Collabor88! I bought the Nerissa Earings and Necklace and I am totally in love. You are able to change the pearls color to match your ourfit  *squeeks excited*

And I saved the best for last:D

Glam Affair. wow! I was speechless when I saw that unbelievable gorgeous summer skin. and of course I needed to get the freckled version. And all appliers I could get ^^ 

What else am I wearing

Skin: Glam Affair - Summer Skin (Asia 06)
Lashes: [glow] Studio- Innocent Eyelashes (TDR Bestseller 2010)
Eyes: Ikon -  Promise Eyes (Starfall)
Hair:  Truth - Oceana, available at Collabor88

Tunic: ISON - Ruffle Bottom Button up (Ocean), available at Collabor88
Pants: ISON - Rope Belt Chinos (printed b&w), available at Collabor88
Shoes: ISON - Avery Strap Boots (navy, for SLINK ), available at The Arcade Gacha Event

Earings: Maxi Gossamer - Nerissa Cowrie Seashell, available at Collabor88
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Nerissa Cowrie Seashell, available at Collabor88
Nosering: Ellabella - Helene Rainbow
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears V3

Mouth: loudmouth - Alli + Gapped teeth
Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements

Prefab: Scarlet Creative - Atlantic Gazer,available at Collabor88
Sofa and Ottoman: floorplan - sailor's loveseat and Ottoman, available at Collabor88


Poses: Diesel Works  and Glitterburps

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS