Hai!


Today I will have only a quick one for you, because my Computer is having some issues with taking pics in Secondlife *sighs*

The outfit I am wearing is from Junebug and is available at Chapter Four. I quickly fell in love with these ruffled Skirt, because it's somekind of "business" and adorable cuteness <3 Of course I needed that in pink :D 
The Blouse I am wearing is from Junebug, too. It has laced collar and bottomline and I adore Lace a lot! You'll get this nicely textured pretty thing at Chapter Four. Junebug is offering both in several Colors and I guess I'll grab some others :D



My amazing Heels are from Ingenue. These are from the Arcade Gacha Event. I was lucky to get these with my first gacha play. Just look at this little bow <3

At the Arcade Event I also played the machine from Exile and got this beautiful Hair :D You will get 2 Hairstyles and 2 Sunglasses with huds for each. This is a great thing and I will play that again!

Well, so far some news from my messy Inventory. Hopefully my Computer let me take some pics again. 

See you soon and take care!


What else am I wearing


Skin: Deetalez - Uma in Nordic n
Hair: Exile - London to LA (Wearing LA Version), available at The Arcade Gacha Event
Eyes: Ikon -  Promise Eyes (Starfall)
Eye makeup: .tsg - Doki Doki Eyeshadow simple (gatcha Item, available at .tsg Mainstore) + Glitzz - The Thrift Shop Gift
Lashes: [glow] studio - TDR 2010 bestseller
Star Tattoo: ~Glitterburps ~ Starsies Tattoos (wearing Teeny Tiny)

Blouse: Junebug - Work Blouse in white Lace, available at Chapter 4
Skirt: Junebug - Peplum Skirt in Bloom, available at Chapter 4
Heels: Ingenue - Jolie Heels in Candy, available at The Arcade Gacha Event

Ring: Blah - My cute vampais ring (violet)
Necklace: Half Deer -  Nekolace  (Siamese), available at The Chapter 4
Phone: tsg - Keitai Smart Phone (beary-san mint), available at The Arcade Gacha Event

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar enhancements
Mouth: .loudmouth - Alli + gapped Teeth

Pose: ~Glitterburps~ 

Please check my LM Site here

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS