Hai!



A shorty for today :D


The Arcade gacha event is running and I was able to get there yesterday :D 

So I wanted to show you some of the Items I got there. But only a few, because I need to sort them in my messy Inventory XD
The next blogpost will show you some more, I promise!

I was lucky to get the Scarlet Creative House with my first play. It's the rare one so I decided to get the commons (chair, bed,sofa, blinds, curtain and birds on a twig) , too.
It's build so pretty, the Textures are incredible (as always) and I really love how you will get different results when using windlight settings <3



I also got some of the tsg Keitai Phones! Eilfie, these are incredible cute <3 I am showing you the Smartphone Beary-san in mint. You get an extra Hud for changing some of it's things (bow, bear and wallpaper) and this is really cool!



The Hair I am wearing is rom the truth gacha and is called Sakura. It's the 1side version and you can add bears or flowers as you wish. You can mix the styles and I love that ! The Hair itself comes with a hud also, so you can change the colors a bit :D 

Let's get ready girls! Here is your taxi to the arcade :D

What else am I wearing

Skin: Deetalez - Uma in Nordic 
Hair: Truth - Sakura 1side (Colors wirh pink bears), available at The Arcade gacha event
Eyes: Ikon -  Promise Eyes (Starfall)
Eye makeup: .tsg - Doki Doki Eyeshadow simple (gatcha Item, available at .tsg Mainstore) + Glitzz - The Thrift Shop Gift
Lashes: [glow] studio - TDR 2010 bestseller 
Star Tattoo: ~Glitterburps ~ Starsies Tattoos (wearing Teeny Tiny)

Bra and Skirt: Bowtique - Ruffle Lingerie (Candy Pack) , available on MP, check these cute things out!
Heels: *epic* - Softy Suede Wedges (BabyPink) NEW

Ring: Blah - My cute vampais ring (violet)
Nosering: ellabella - Helene (pink)
Necklace: Half Deer -  Nekolace  (Siamese), available at The Chapter 4

Phone: tsg - Keitai Smart Phone (beary-san mint)
Plushie left: silentsparrow - stanley dragon plush, available at The Arcade gacha Event
Plushie right: theosophy - alpaca berrypaca, available at The Arcade gacha Event

Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatarenhancements
Mouth: .loudmouth - Alli

House and Furniture: Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Love , available at The Arcade gacha event
Poses: ~Glitterburps~ No Regrets and Baby got Back

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS