Hai!

You know it's the time of the year... when the days are sunny and warm and everyone seems to be in a happy mood.


I really enjoy summer and that's why I fell in love with this amazing dress by ur.favorite.one. It's a perfect summerdress for warm days and nights :D And of course it's pink! But there are also other colors to choose from at Collabor88.




I combined this dress with shoes from fri.day, that I also got at collabor88. Look at these pretty Sandals <3 They are for Slink Flat feet and are so gorgeous that I didn't want to take them off.




I needed new hair for this summer outfit and went to Kustom9.
Taketomi made this amazing hair called Ayame Nurie. And I love love love it! It fits perfect :D
I got the Karafuru/neon/pastel set and I will buy other packs, too. Just love these hard!


What else am I wearing


Skin: Glam Affair - Summer Skin (Asia 06)
Lashes: [glow] Studio- Innocent Eyelashes (TDR Bestseller 2010)
Eyes: Ikon -  Promise Eyes (Starfall)
Hair: Taketomi - Ayame Nurie, available at Kustom9

Dress: U.F.O - neck ruffle maxi dress (pink), available at Collabor88
Nosering: Ellabella - Helene Rainbow
Necklace: Glam Affair -  Rope Embellished Necklace in Coral, available at Collabor88
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears V3
Shoes: Fri.day -  Wayfaring Sandals in Blush, available at Collabor88


Mouth: loudmouth - Alli + Gapped teeth
Hands and Feet: SLINK Avatar Enhancements

Prefab: Scarlet Creative - Atlantic Gazer,available at Collabor88 
Driftwood: Half Deer - Drift with me (pale), available at Collabor88

Pose: Glitterburps

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Copyright © 2011 SecretStardust. Designed by MakeQuick, blogger theme by Blog and Web | Posts RSS | Comments RSS